Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 11 of 12 days of Kindness

Today we made some cookies for one of my favorite people! She has been a great friend to me since I moved here and Lucky for us our kids adore each other and she has 2 boys just about the same age as my 2 girls (um hello do I hear 2 arranged marriages in our future?? I hope so!) Anyways back to her :) she basically is the best! I enjoy her friendship and I have loved getting to know her better and better over the past year. She has been a huge blessing to me and has made this move to Nashville a lot easier! she moved here around the same time that I did and I am pretty sure we were destined to be great friends when we met in the partnership class at church with our matching preggo bellies (although hers was much cuter then mine). I just wanted her to know how special she was, so I wrote her a note baked her some cookies and dropped them off in her mailbox :)

What I learned today:
I have been blessed with some great friends here and I am so thankful for them, all of them! I think its important to make sure your friends know how much your adore them and are thankful for them...you can never tell someone enough that you appreciate them!  Communicate your thankfulness to those you love :) I am gonna start doing this more not just at christmas, but all year :)


STAY TUNED FOR DAY 12... its gonna be a huge day of blessing :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment