Thursday, February 24, 2011

Social Parade and Picnics

Smart and Trendy Moms

this is the first time I am participating in the "social parade" I always see people post about The social parade every friday, but have yet to do it myself... so here goes its time for a SOCIAL PARADE!

this week has been BEAUTIFUL out... so we have taken full advantage of the gorgouse weather here in charleston with daily picnics in our backyard... here are a few of my favorite photos from the week...


playin in my jumper while mom and dad clean out the garage


love these sweet little piggies


thanks Dad for these lashes

watching my "siblings" play

lovin on my sweet sister lola

playing with mom


extreme close up



I am excited for my weekend... 
Friday I will be having a fun evening with my hubs and my little girl
Saturday we are going to Cypress Gardens to have a picnic with 2 other couples that are friends of ours :)
Sunday I am going to meet my new sweet little niece that just arrived! I cannot wait to see her :)




hoopla hoopla for a social parade!



3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Found you on the Social Parade Blog Hop and am now following you. I'd love it if you would follow me at Dropped Stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious.. I have two granddaughters about her age.. they are so sweet ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so cute in her pink outfit! I especially love those bows!!

    ReplyDelete