Friday, March 11, 2011

A new Chapter

After much prayer and talks of starting our own Small Group, we are finally doing it!!! I feel that this season of life will bring not only Growth for my husband and I,but new challenges. We are excited to see the Lord work in our lives and the lives of the people in our group. this week I have taken each day and devoted it to praying over the family of each couple, and it has really given me insight and a deeper love for each of them! I pray that the Lord will use each person in this group and that we can embrace one another, being an encouragement, and group that speaks life into our families! this weekend we will be kicking off with a Group Social Cookout at our house... I foresee much fun in our future!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds wonderful.

    'And other seed fell into the good soil, and grew up up, and produced a crop a hundred times as great.'

    Luke chapter 8: 4-21: The Parable of the Seed

    ReplyDelete