Thursday, October 4, 2012

milestones in the little moments

Oh goodness am I the slacker of all slackers. blogging has taken a backseat to the sweet new moments in my life. being a mom of 2 is no easy task. each day is a new day full of new challenges and of course JOYS... 
when I first started out with 2 I thought to myself "what on earth did I get myself into this is awful, I have no life now, I can't leave the house ... ahhhh" however, the lord was quick to show me the blessings in my life and the many things I have to be thankful for. now my attitude has changed!!! I am thriving and loving all the new challenges each day brings, and with each challenging moment it has given me the opportunity to not only teach my children but to remind me that this is a journey and while yes parenting is hard, it is also a reminder that I am not alone on this journey. I have a great group of supportive friends, family and most importantly a God who has been gently nudging me and encouraging me in my daily life as a mom. 
I am thankful for even the meltdowns... not that we have a ton of meltdowns but when we do I can't help but cherish them and crack up... I will get payback someday when they are in high school and lets just say I can be pretty embarrassing ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment