Sunday, May 8, 2011

First of Many

A year ago today I was preparing for what I knew would be the most important job in my life.... Being a MOM... looking back on it now I had no idea what this job would ential, require, and cost.... weighing in  now a year later I can tell you this job has been the hardest in my 29 years of life... it requires patience, sacrifice, time, but more importantly it has helped me find a whole new way to love... don't get me wrong, I have definitely loved... but the Love of a mother is so different, so unique, so everlasting... I know without a doubt when I look at Gentry, there is nothing she could ever do in life that would make me stop loving her the way that I do. It is indescribable... and it helps me to understand my God on a whole new level.... he loves me far more then I can ever comprehend loving Gentry!!! 


Happy Mothers Day to all the moms... May you be reminded today of the Mighty Creator who chose to give us one of the most important jobs in the world, blessing us beyond measure and giving us a mere glimps of the love he has for us.....

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! Happy Mothers day friend! Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete